There have been Christadelphians (brethren and sisters in Christ) living and preaching in Cannock, since 1882. Firstly meeting in their own homes and then later hiring rooms around Cannock to use.
Until in 1927 when they moved to their current location in Price street.
The brethren and sisters continued to rent the hall up until 1949. When they purchased and refurbishing it.
After a number of changes here is what the hall looks like today.